Monday, August 30, 2010

08/30/10

*john legend - wake up everybody
*betty lavette - misunderstood
*eli reed - young girl
the isley brothers - may i?
the dramatics - get up and get down
curtis mayfield - no thing on me
donny hathaway - we're still friends (live)
peabo bryson - if ever you're in my arms again
con funk shun - too tight
the bar-kays - move your boogie body
brothers johnson - get the funk out my face
zapp & roger - dance floor
sly & the family stone - dance to the music
cameo - shake your pants
remy shand - the way i feel
stephanie mills - sweet sensation
bell and james - livin' it up
zapp & roger - slow & easy
freddy jackson - rock me
*shelly bhushan - all the time
chic - everybody dance
george benson -give me the night
barry white - if you want me, say it
musiq soulchild - greatestluv

No comments:

Post a Comment