Monday, July 12, 2010

07/12/10

teena marie - irons in the fire
the spinners - ghetto child
alicia bridges - i love the nightlife
average white band - let's go round again
atlantic starr - silver shadow
kool and the gang - funky stuff
tower of power - what is hip
shalamar - second time around
quincy jones ft. barry white - the secret garden
dazz band - heartbeat
the gap band - i don't believe you want to get up and dance
earth wind and fire - saturday nite
parliament - give up the funk (tear the roof of that sucker)
mcfadden & whitehead - ain't no stopping us now
curtis mayfield - we're a winner
bobby byrd - i know you got soul
curtis knight ft. jimi hendrix - get that feeling
parliament - flashlight
jones girls - you gonna make me love somebody else
johnnie taylor - disco lady
robin thicke - you're my baby
con funk shun - shake and dance with me
bootsy collins - physical love
harold melvin & the bluenotes - if you don't know me by now
patrice rushen - forget me nots
george benson - give me the night
fiji - she's da bomb
chaka khan - do you love what you feel
marvin gaye - i want you
the salsoul orchestra - salsoul hustle

No comments:

Post a Comment