Monday, May 24, 2010

05/24/10

diana ross - last time i saw him
the stylistics - stop, look, listen (to your heart)
the spinners - the rubberband man
rose royce - what is funk
curtis mayfield - freddie's dead
*sharon jones & the dap kings - the game gets old
gladys knight & the pips - midnight train to georgia
the temptations - i can't get next to you
tavares - who dunnit
the dramatics - me and mrs jones
curtis mayfield - no thing on me
percy sledge - when a man loves a woman
diana ross - you're all i need to get by
rose royce - please return your love to me
david ruffin - my whole world ended (the moment you left me)
the sylvers - that's what love is made of
*sharon jones & the dap kings - window shopping
diana ross - theme from mahogany
smokey robinson - tears of a clown
funkadelic - into you now
roy ayers - everybody loves the sunshine
isaac hayes - do your thang
the supremes - you can't rush love
tower of power - what is hip

No comments:

Post a Comment